Friday, July 17, 2009

Eggplant Parmigiano - Gluten Free

I am participating in the July Adopt a Gluten-Free Blogger event which is being hosted this month by Heather at Celiac Family. This event helps gluten free bloggers connect with one another by trying each other's recipes. I have so many delicious menu ideas printed from my favorite gluten free blogs that it was nearly impossible to decide who's recipe to make. I finally decided on Gina from The Gluten-Free Gourmand's recipe for Eggplant Parmigiano. This is easily the most flavorful gluten free Italian comfort food recipe that I have ever tasted. The eggplant has a perfectly crisp coating and the oodles of melted fresh mozzarella put this dish over the top. Since making it I have been craving it more often than I would like to admit. ;-) I have already added eggplant to my shopping list so I can make it again next week! Do try Gina's recipe for Eggplant Parmigiano from her Gluten-Free Gourmand website soon. You'll be glad you did!

































































































2 comments:

  1. I don't often cook with eggplant, but maybe I should. This looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather... enjoy!

    Cheers!
    Cinde :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Button and signature by Blogger Boutique.