Thursday, October 15, 2009

Gluten Free Can Do Kid Protein Bars - Review


Gluten free protein bars for kids? Yes, and they are all natural and SUPER tasty! Can Do Kid Bars are available in 3 kid (and Mom!) approved flavors: Chocolate Crunch, Cookies & Cream, and CAN-illa Vanilla.



When the folks at Can Do Kid sent me their bars to sample and review, I must admit I was skeptical. In my experience, gluten free bars for kids offer little nutrition, while bars created for adults are either too high in protein for a kid or do not come in flavors that appeal to kids. What a surprise to find that Can Do Kid Bars taste great and offer 9 grams of protein, and 7 essential vitamins and minerals. A bonus is that Can Do Kid Bars contain no high-fructose corn syrup or trans fat.

My kids took a liking to them from the first bite, and well... so did I. :) All of us grab one for a quick snack on the go. Can Do Kid Bars also make regular appearances in my children's lunch boxes and backpacks school snacks. I keep one in my purse for those crazy days when I forget to stop and eat lunch.

One of my kids prefers the CAN-illa Vanilla flavor, while the other two are partial to the Chocolate Crunch. The solution? We buy a 15 count case of each flavor and everyone is happy. You can purchase Can Do Kid Bars at REI, Whole Foods Market, 7-Eleven, independent grocers, and online at Amazon.com or www.iamacandokid.com .

Another cool thing about Can Do Kid is the positive message they send to children. Can Do Kid sells children's books that communicate the Can Do Kid spirit - I Can Do Anything! and I AM Happy Just the Way I AM. Visit www.iamacandokid.com for more information.







2 comments:

  1. I LOVE these bars!! My peanut is a bit young for them right now but I look forward to sharing them with her when she is older. :-) They are SO yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them too!

    Stop by anytime...

    Cheers!
    Cinde :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Button and signature by Blogger Boutique.