I love this quote from Nature's Path Organics: "Healthy foods don’t need to be boring and tasteless." I second the motion! I believe that healthy foods can be down-right delicious, and Nature's Path has proved that. Their extensive line of nutritious breakfast cereals boasts 7 wonderful tasting gluten free varieties, and I am giving away (4) boxes to one of my lucky readers! Woo Hoo!!
Nature's Path says: "We aspire to advance the cause of people and planet, along the path to sustainability. And we like to think we put our money where our mouth is. Or rather, where our heart is."
I admire Nature's Path for their unwavering passion to respecting the earth and it's resources, while simultaneously producing some of the best gluten free cereals I have ever tasted.
Check out the (4) yummy gluten free cereals that Nature's Path has generously offered to giveaway to one of my readers:
" A unique gluten-free and wheat-free medley of Indian corn, flax, and amaranth blended into crunchy, golden cereal flakes and naturally sweetened."
My kids like the Crispy Rice the best. It reminds them of the Rice Crispies cereal they used to eat before we went gluten free. "NEW! Gluten-Free Whole O's Cereal: Just the thing for the whole-grain-loving, gluten-avoiding O connoisseur—or any O connoisseur really. Full of organic corn and whole grain rice, it's crunchy and delicious, one pleasingly plump vowel at a time. Try some with milk, its various alternatives, or straight out of the box."
My youngest daughter adores these because they taste so much like Cheerios, which she has really missed since going gluten free. "Crisp, golden, gluten-free flakes made of pure cornmeal, lightly sweetened with concentrated grape juice, but sweetened with a mix of organic evaporated cane juice and honey."
My kids love my Crispy Peanut Butter Treats that I make using the Nature's Path Organic Honey'd Corn Flakes (I will post the recipe next time I make them).
Nature's Path Gluten Free Cereal Giveaway!
Nature's Path has generously offered to giveaway the (4) gluten free cereals in my review to (1) of my lucky readers!
Visit the Nature's Path website and leave me a comment with your favorite gluten free food selection from any of their product lines. *(To leave an entry comment: Scroll to the very bottom of this post and click on "comments". A new window will open where you can type in your comment)
*IMPORTANT: Please leave your e-mail address with EACH entry (including bonus entries) so I can contact you if you win. Please leave me a separate comment for each bonus entry in order for each entry to count.
1. Subscribe to my Freebie Fairy giveaway & product review website by e-mail or reader.
2. Become a follower of my Freebie Fairy giveaway & product review website.
3. Grab my Freebie Fairy giveaway & product review blog button and display it on your website/blog (copy the html code for my button from the sidebar of my Freebie Fairy website, and paste the code into your website).
4. Get (5) bonus entries if you: Blog about this giveaway linking it back to my Gluten Free Taste of Home website AND the Nature's Path website. PLEASE LEAVE ME THE LINK TO YOUR POST WITH YOUR ENTRY or it will not count.
5. Visit the "Do Good" page on the Nature's Path website and tell me one way that you can "do good".
6. Visit the "Join Our Panel" page on the Nature's Path website and let me know that you've joined the Nature's Path Consumer Panel.
7. Subscribe to my Gluten Free Taste of Home recipe blog by e-mail or reader.
8. Follow my Gluten Free Taste of Home blog.
9. Grab my Gluten Free Taste of Home button and display it on your website/blog (copy the html code in the side bar of my Gluten Free Taste of Home website and paste the code into your website).
*GIVEAWAY OPEN TO US & CANADA
*Giveaway ends on October 9, 2009 at 10:00 PST. I will select (1) winner at random and announce the winner by October 12, 2009. Winner will be notified by e-mail and will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.
*REMEMBER... please leave your e-mail address with EACH entry so I can contact you if you win.