Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Cinde's Gluten Free Spotlight - ZredT

I've been on an iced tea kick lately. It seems to be the only thing that hits the spot, especially on a hot day. I like making it myself, but I don't always have time. I tried the yummiest bottled ice tea recently called ZT. I hate to admit it, but I like ZT better than my homemade ice tea! What makes it even better is that it is actually good for me.

Let's de-code the name:

Z=Zero (Zero caffeine and zero sugar)

T=Tea (O.K., this one is pretty obvious)

Put it together and you have ZT... a gluten free, organic, unique tasting, ice tea that supports health and wellness without compromising flavor.

ZT is made from roobios, a rare herb that only grows in South Africa. Roobios is anti-oxidant rich and gives ZT it's smooth, complex flavor. Each bottle offers a good amount of magnesium and fiber, and is low on the glycemic index. All of these benefits, plus it contains zero caffeine or sugar (without the use of artificial sweetener!). That means guilt free ice tea drinking... all day long!

The company who produces this fabulous tea is called ZredT and was founded by 3 southern women who know their tea. ZredT only implements fair trade practices in their company. They say "Our mission is to enhance the lives of everyone ZredT depends on for its success - from the workers who grow and harvest the roobios we use to the customers who drink and enjoy every bottle of the ZT they buy from us."

ZT comes in 4 delicious flavors: Unsweetened, Lemon, Vanilla, and Ginseng & Honey. Each flavor is made from all natural ingredients (my favorite flavors are the Lemon and Vanilla... so refreshing and not overly sweet!).

Check out these impressive ingredients:

Purified water, organic inulin, brewed organic roobios tea, organic clarified brown rice syrup, and natural flavors.

I highly recommend this delightful, gluten free tea. You can find ZT at select grocery and natural food stores throughout the US. Let me know what your favorite flavors are after you try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Button and signature by Blogger Boutique.