Win 1 of 10 holiday gift bags loaded with gluten-free goodies & treats for
Celiac children, plus signed copies of Mommy, What is Celiac Disease?
Katie Chalmers, Author and Illustrator of the unique new book,
Mommy, What is Celiac Disease? is offering (think: perfect gift!)
the “Gluten-Free Holiday Giveaway Galore x10!” to 10 lucky winners.
Photo of prize will appear on participating blogs Dec. 1st. Expect it to include tasty gluten-free foods from Schar, Pamela's Products, Nature's Path, Chebe, Snyder's of Hanover, Mary's Gone Crackers, plus some fun & sweet surprises for kids.
Myself and 9 other gluten-free/celiac bloggers will be hosting these giveaways on the following websites from Wed. Dec. 1 - Wed. Dec. 15, 2010:
Accustomed Chaos – Devan
Adventures of a GF Mom – Heidi
Be Free For Me – Kathleen
Celiac Family – Heather
Gluten Free Betsy – Betsy
Gluten Free Easily (gfe) – Shirley
Gluten Free is Life/CeliacDisease.com – Kim
Gluten Free Philly – Michael
Gluten Free Taste of Home – Cinde
Simply Sugar & Gluten Free – Amy
• All 10 of these contests are open to residents of the USA. Only the Accustomed Chaos contest is also open to Canadian residents.
• All 10 contests begin on Wed. Dec. 1, 2010 and will end on Wed. Dec. 15, 2010 at 10pm EST.
• Entry requirements will vary between bloggers. Please follow their directions to enter.
• One entry allowed per blog. Entrants can only win once total within all 10 giveaways. If anyone is chosen more than once as a winner, another winner will be chosen so everyone only wins once.
• One winner per household.
• Winners with valid entries will be selected at random. The winners will be announced and notified via email and must reply within 24 hours to claim. Otherwise, another eligible entry will be chosen, in order that all prizes will arrive before Christmas. So please remember to check your email on Dec.16th.
• If any of the 10 prizes do not arrive before Christmas because of any unforeseen holiday mail rush problems, the USPS, Katie Chalmers and hosting bloggers will not be held accountable.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I was not compensated for this post; I received a book for review purposes courtesy of the author (review to post at a later date). I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”