Monday, June 11, 2012

Cookbook Review: Betty Crocker Gluten Free Cooking



As many of you know I am a lifelong fan of all things Betty Crocker.  I love that they have created affordable and tasty gluten free foods in the last few years, especially their dessert mixes and Bisquick.  Now the folks at Betty Crocker have written a gluten free cookbook full of delicious recipes, some using Betty Crocker gluten free mixes and others using regular gluten free flours.  I personally appreciate the recipes that use the Betty Crocker gluten free mixes, as they are time savers for my busy family.

I made a super-easy cherry coffee cake recipe from the Betty Crocker Gluten Free Cooking book that utilized gluten free Bisquick and my family loved it!  The cake was moist and flavorful and was a real treat for breakfast or dessert.  You can substitute any flavor of canned pie filling you wish in the recipe with great results; I will definitely make it again.

I am looking forward to making many more of the recipes from Betty Crocker Gluten Free Cooking.  I hope you will enjoy this wonderful additional to your gluten free cookbook library as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Button and signature by Blogger Boutique.