Monday, January 30, 2012

Resource: Gluten Free Dog Food from MrChewy.com


When my daughter was diagnosed with Celiac Disease I came to the realization that not only did her food need to be gluten free, so did our dog's food; there is just too much chance of cross contamination otherwise.  I discovered that reading the long ingredient labels on dog food packaging and traveling to multiple stores to find gluten free dog food is time consuming and tedious.

Recently I discovered an online resource for gluten free dog food and treats called Mr. Chewy.  Now I can order my pet products from home and they will conveniently be delivered right to my door.  As a bonus, I can purchase other types of pet products that are heavy and cumbersome to tote around retail stores as well, such as cat litter.

My gluten free dog, Maggie.

My first order from MrChewy.com was for Iams Proactive Health Adult Small and Toy Breed Dry Dog Food (it's gluten free!) and Fresh Step Multiple Cat Scoopable Clumping Cat Litter; having it delivered to my home was so convenient that I stocked up and ordered multiples of each.  The best part is that shipping is FREE on any order over $49.00!

Next time I would like to order my little dog Maggie some gluten free dog treats from Mr. Chewy, as I find them difficult to find in most retail stores... I know she will love them!

2 comments:

  1. Great site! I've been trying to find gluten-free hamster food for the same reason, but without success so far. Thanks for your article and blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your search for GF hamster food! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Button and signature by Blogger Boutique.