I have a tasty giveaway for you! I recently sampled all (8) varieties of Jo-Sef's gluten free cookies, and they were very well received by my family. They are crispy, not overly sweet, and perfect for dunking into your favorite beverage. Be sure to enter the giveaway at the end of this post for your chance to win (8) boxes of Jo-Sef's gluten free cookies... that's one of each flavor!
About Jo-Sef's Gluten Free Cookies:
"In addition to being gluten free, all Jo-Sef products are egg free, cholesterol free, lactose free, peanut free, additive free, and preservative free. And they’re kosher too!
All Jo-Sef’s product are processed in a Gluten and Nut free facility."
Most people love creme filled sandwich cookies, and my family is no exception! Jo-Sef makes gluten free Vanilla O's, Chocolate O's, and Cinnamon O's; all are delicious! While my kids were most enamored with the Chocolate O's (which reminded them of Oreo cookies), I fell in love witht the Vanilla O's, which reminded me of my beloved Lorna Doone shortbread cookies that I can no longer have. The creme filling in Jo-Sef's O Cookies is softer and more homemade tasting than in any other creme filled sandwich cookie I have had. Yum!
My kids were thrilled to try Jo-Sef's gluten free Animal Cookies in both Chocolate and Vanilla flavors! These crunchy, classic, animal shaped cookies have proven to be a favorite afternoon snack with my kids. They especially love the idea of taking these in there school lunches when school starts again!
Jo-sef's gluten free Vanilla, Chocolate, and Cinnamon Square Cookies are crisp and delicious in a simple way; perfect for when you want a not too sweet treat with your favorite hot beverage. I particularly enjoyed the Vanilla Squares with a cup of chamomile tea before bedtime.
Are your products all certified gluten-free?
"All Jo-Sef products are CSA certified which means they meet the strictest criteria for absence of gluten in product ingredients, processing and packaging. The CSA Recognition Seal denotes the most risk-free choice for all people eliminating gluten from the diet. CSA requires that we address all ingredient, production and training elements, and products are tested using the most sensitive ELISA test presently available in the United States. The R-Biopharm RIDASCREEN® Gliadin test has a lower limit of quantification of 5 parts per million. Products must test below the level of quantification of this test to qualify for the CSA Recognition Seal."
In addition to ordering Jo-sef's gluten free cookies directly from their website for home delivery, you can purchase them in select natural foods markets.
I am GIVING (2) Gluten Free Taste of Home followers an (8) box assortment of Jo-Sef's gluten free cookies (one of each variety!)
TO ENTER GIVEAWAY (mandatory):
1) Become a Gluten Free Taste of Home follower (must follow PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect in the side bar of this website) AND visit the Jo-sef's website to tour their product selections; LEAVE ME A COMMENT telling me that you are now following Gluten Free Taste of Home PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect, AND also tell me which Jo-Sef's gluten free cookie flavor you are most excited to try. (1 entry)
BONUS ENTRIES: (each entry comment must be entered separately to be a valid entry):
2) Blog about this giveaway linking it back to this post AND the Jo-Sef's website. Please LEAVE ME A COMMENT with THE LINK TO YOUR POST or it will not count. (3 entries)
3) Follow Jo-sef's on Twitter. (1 entry)
4) Grab my Freebie Fairy button and display it on your website/blog (copy the html code for my button from the sidebar of The Freebie Fairy website and paste the code into your website), and LEAVE ME A COMMENT telling me you did it. (1 entry)
5) Follow me on Twitter AND tweet the giveaway; LEAVE ME A COMMENT with the link. MAXIMUM 1 tweet/RT per hour please! (1 entry PER tweet/RT)
6) Follow my Freebie Fairy giveaway & product review website PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect (in the right hand sidebar of The Freebie Fairy website) and LEAVE ME A COMMENT telling me you did it. (1 entry)
7) Grab my Gluten Free Taste of Home button and display it on your website/blog (copy the html code in the side bar of my Gluten Free Taste of Home website and paste the code into your website), and LEAVE ME A COMMENT telling me you did it. (1 entry)
*GIVEAWAY OPEN TO US & CANADA*
Giveaway ends on Friday July 16, 2010 at 7:00 p.m. PST (late entries will not be posted). Winners will be selected by random.org. Winners will be notified by e-mail and will have 48 hours to respond before new winners are selected.
*REMEMBER... please leave your e-mail address with EACH entry so I can contact you if you win.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I was not compensated for this review; I received complimentary cookies for review purposes courtesy of Jo-sef's. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Best of luck!