Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Great news! I have FINALLY found gluten free English Muffins that taste like REAL English Muffins! I was extremely disappointed with the gluten free English Muffins I have tried in the past. Where were the nooks and crannies? Where was the texture and the crispy edges? Then along came gluten free English Muffins from The Celiac Maniac! Cain Credicott (the man behind The Celiac Maniac) had a KILLER recipe for gluten free English Muffins, and decided to share the crispy-crunchy, nooks and cranny filled goodness with the rest of us (thank you Cain!).
The Celiac Maniac Store will ship you your choice of Regular or Cinnamon Raisin flavor gluten free English Muffins right to your door. Simply pop them in the freezer, and take out as many as you want for toasting. In no time you will be spreading butter, jam, peanut butter or anything else you like on top of the greatest gluten free English Muffins on earth.
Oh, and by the way, both varieties of English Muffins from The Celiac Maniac are also vegan, which is great news for my family because my youngest child can no longer eat dairy products!
Check out the ingredient lists, packed full of organic and whole grain goodness...
Gluten Free Regular Flavor English Muffins:
Gluten-free flour blend (Sorghum flour, Potato starch, Brown Rice flour, Teff flour, Tapioca starch), Canola oil, Organic evaporated cane juice, Egg replacer, Xanthan gum, Yeast, Sea salt, Organic apple cider vinegar.
Gluten Free Cinnamon-Raisin Flavor English Muffins:
Gluten-free flour blend (Sorghum flour, Potato starch, Brown Rice flour, Teff flour, Tapioca starch), Organic raisins, Canola oil, Organic evaporated cane juice, Organic cinnamon, Xanthan gum, Yeast, Sea salt, Egg replacer, Organic apple cider vinegar.
I can not emphasize this enough... the Gluten Free English Muffins from The Celiac Maniac are absolutely SUPERB! Do your self a favor and order some today... you will be so glad you did.
Purchase gluten free English Muffins directly from The Celiac Maniac online store for home delivery in the US, or visit select retailers in the Bend Oregon area.
I am GIVING (1) Gluten Free Taste of Home follower (4) bags of Gluten Free English Muffins from The Celiac Maniac (2 Regular & 2 Cinnamon Raisin) Retail value $20.50.
TO ENTER GIVEAWAY (mandatory):
1) Become a Gluten Free Taste of Home follower (must follow PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect in the side bar of this website) AND visit the Celiac Maniac website to subscribe to their mailing list (the mailing list subscription widget is located in the bottom left-hand corner of The Celiac Manic website's home page); LEAVE ME A COMMENT telling me that you are now following Gluten Free Taste of Home PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect, AND also tell me that you subscribed to the Celiac Maniac mailing list. (1 entry)
BONUS ENTRIES: (each entry comment must be entered separately to be a valid entry):
2) Follow The Celiac Maniac on Twitter. (1 entry)
3) Grab my Freebie Fairy button and display it on your website/blog (copy the html code for my button from the sidebar of The Freebie Fairy website and paste the code into your website), and LEAVE ME A COMMENT telling me you did it. (1 entry)
4) Blog about this giveaway linking it back to my Freebie Fairy website AND to The Celiac Maniac's online store. Please LEAVE ME A COMMENT with THE LINK TO YOUR POST or it will not count. (5 entries)
5) Follow me on Twitter AND tweet the giveaway; LEAVE ME A COMMENT with the link. MAXIMUM 1 tweet/RT per hour please! (1 entry PER tweet/RT)
6) Follow my Freebie Fairy giveaway & product review website PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect (in the right hand sidebar of The Freebie Fairy website) and LEAVE ME A COMMENT telling me you did it. (1 entry)
7) Grab my Gluten Free Taste of Home button and display it on your website/blog (copy the html code in the side bar of my Gluten Free Taste of Home website and paste the code into your website), and LEAVE ME A COMMENT telling me you did it. (1 entry)
*GIVEAWAY OPEN TO US ONLY*
Giveaway ends on Thursday, March 18, 2010 at 7:00 p.m. PST (late entries will not be posted). Winner will be selected by random.org. Winner will be notified by e-mail and will have 48 hours to respond before new winners are selected.
*REMEMBER... please leave your e-mail address with EACH entry so I can contact you if you win.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I was not compensated for this review; I received complimentary English Muffins for review purposes courtesy of The Celiac Maniac. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Best of luck!