Have you had a chance to check out the recently released Gluten-Free Italian Cookbook by Jacqueline Mallorca? I couldn't wait for this cookbook to arrive in my mailbox because I absolutely adore Italian food and knew I was in for a real treat. Let me just say that when I finally got my hands on it I wasn't disappointed! There are so many insanely delicious gluten free Italian recipes in this cookbook that it is difficult to choose which one to make first!
Curious? Let me share a few titles of the tantalizing recipes you will find in The Gluten Free Italian Cookbook by Jaqueline Mallorca:
Gorgonzola and Walnut Crostini
Artichoke Lemon Risotto
Baked Teff Gnocchi
Fresh Rice Flour Egg Pasta with Butter and Parmesan
Polenta Oven Fries
Unbaked Ricotta Orange Cheesecake
Of course there are far too many fabulous savory and sweet recipes to name in this review (including the many mouth-watering recipes for pizza)!
I have come to rely on Ms. Mallorca's easy to prepare recipe for Fettuccine with Olive Oil, Garlic, and Parsley; it has been blessing to serve this comforting and quick to prepare dish to my family on hectic weeknights.
I have so many sticky notes marking the recipes I want to try throughout this book, that I don't know which one to try next! One thing I do know, is that no matter which recipe I try from The Gluten Free Italian Cookbook it will be comforting and taste wonderful.
Click here to find out where to purchase your own copy of The Gluten Free Italian Cookbook by Jacqueline Mallorca.
Perseus Books Group is GIVING AWAY (1) copy of The Gluten Free Italian Cookbook by Jaqueline Mallorca to (1) lucky Gluten Free Taste of Home follower!
TO ENTER GIVEAWAY (mandatory):
Become a Gluten Free Taste of Home follower (must follow PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect in the side bar of this website) AND Visit the Perseus Books website; LEAVE ME A COMMENT telling me that you are now following Gluten Free Taste of Home PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect, AND also tell me the title of another gluten free cookbook published by the Perseus Books Group that you would enjoy reading.
BONUS ENTRIES: (each entry comment must be entered separately to be a valid entry):
1) Vote for my Gluten Free Pumpkin Doughnuts AND my Gluten Free Vegetarian Spring Roll Recipe in the Foodista Best of Food Blogs Cookbook contest (click on the Foodista "Vote for me" buttons for BOTH recipes; you will find the buttons in the sidebar of this website, not far from the top.) LEAVE ME A COMMENT telling me that you have placed your votes for BOTH of my recipes ON THE FOODISTA WEBSITE. (5 entries)
2) Grab my Freebie Fairy button and display it on your website/blog (copy the html code for my button from the sidebar of my Freebie Fairy giveaway website and paste the code into your website), and LEAVE ME A COMMENT telling me you did it. (2 entries)
3) Blog about this giveaway linking it back to my Freebie Fairy website AND the Perseus Books Group website. Please LEAVE ME A COMMENT with THE LINK TO YOUR POST or it will not count. (5 entries)
4) Follow me on Twitter and tweet the giveaway; LEAVE ME A COMMENT with the link. MAXIMUM 1 tweet/RT per hour please! (1 entry PER tweet/RT)
5) Follow my Freebie Fairy blog PUBLICLY using Google Friend Connect (in the sidebar of my Freebie Fairy website) and LEAVE ME A COMMENT telling me you did it. (2 entries)
6) Grab my Gluten Free Taste of Home button and display it on your website/blog (copy the html code in the side bar of my Gluten Free Taste of Home website and paste the code into your website), and LEAVE ME A COMMENT telling me you did it. (2 entries)
7.) Subscribe to the Perseus Books Group Newsletter. (1 entry)
*GIVEAWAY OPEN TO US ONLY*
Giveaway ends on Thursday January 14, 2009 at 7:00 p.m. PST. Winner will be selected by random.org. I will announce the winner by January 16, 2009. Winner will be notified by e-mail and will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.
*REMEMBER... please leave your e-mail address with EACH entry so I can contact you if you win.
*“I received a book for this review on behalf of the Perseus Books Group. All opinions are solely my own. Others who may use this product or service may have different opinions.”
Best of luck!