I recently heard that a company called Five Star Foodies was making gluten free, vegan, all natural Artichoke Burgers and a wildly intriguing gluten free, vegan, item named "Save-a-Chicken-Salad." Valerie Williams from Five Star Foodies was kind enough to send me samples of each to experience for myself. Know what's even better? She kindly offered to GIVEAWAY a package of gluten free, vegan, Artichoke Burgers and a carton of gluten free, vegan, Save-a-Chicken-Salad to (2) lucky Gluten Free Taste of Home readers.!
Now, for the Five Star Foodies gluten free, vegan, Artichoke Burgers. Come on guys, it's artichoke hearts made into burger patties... you know that has to be yummy! In my household, we are artichoke fanatics. Even my kids scan the grocery store produce isles and Sunday paper for sales on artichokes. ;-) When I served these fabulous artichoke burgers to my family for dinner they were thrilled. We just put them on the grill and in minutes we were in artichoke burger heaven. You can also prepare them on the stove top with equally delicious results. If you like artichokes, and are tiring of the same old gluten free veggie burger patties I HIGHLY recommend you give these gluten free, vegan, Artichoke from Five Star Foodies a try.
Check out the details:
order directly from the Five Star Foodies website and have your food delivered to your front door (gotta love that!).
Five Star Foodies is GIVING AWAY a package of gluten free, vegan, Artichoke Burgers and a carton of gluten free, vegan, Save-a-Chicken-Salad to (2) lucky Gluten Free Taste of Home readers!
TO ENTER GIVEAWAY:
Visit the Five Star Foodies website and leave me a comment at the end of this post telling me which Five Star Foodie all natural beverage sounds the most refreshing.
1) Become a follower of Five Star Foodies on Twitter and tweet the giveaway.
2) Subscribe to the Five Star Foodies blog.
3) Subscribe to my Freebie Fairy giveaway blog by e-mail or reader.
4) Become a follower of my Freebie Fairy giveaway blog.
5) Grab my Freebie Fairy button and display it on your website/blog (copy the html code for my button from the sidebar of my Freebie Fairy website and paste the code into your website).
6) Get (5) bonus entries if you: Blog about this giveaway linking it back to my Gluten Free Taste of Home and the Five Star Foodies website. PLEASE LEAVE ME THE LINK TO YOUR POST WITH YOUR ENTRY or it will not count.
7) Follow me on Twitter and tweet the giveaway.
Giveaway ends December 10, 2009 at 7:00 p.s.t. Winners will be announced by December 12, 2009. Winners will be chosen by Random.org. Winners will have 48 hours to respond, or new winners will be chosen.
Important: Remember to leave your e-mail address with EACH ENTRY COMMENT so I can contact you if you win.
Open to US only.
Best of Luck!
*“I received these products for this review on behalf of Five Star Foodies. All opinions are solely my own. Others who may use this product or service may have different opinions.”