Thursday, June 4, 2009

Tagged...


I have been "tagged" by Jen from Feeling Better Gluten Free. I just found out that we live very close to one another... how cool is that? A real-live Gluten Free foodie-friend within driving distance. Love it!

The rules for getting tagged are: Link to my blog on yours in your post, then write a list of 7 things people may not know about you. Next, pick the people you want to tag and write the links to their blogs on your post. No hard feelings if you want to skip out on the game of tag. None. Nada. :)

7 Things You May Not Know About Me

~ I grow my own organic produce

~ I shamelessly admit to owning 33 David Bowie albums (yes, albums)

~ I have relentless bouts of insomnia (oh gee, look at the time... it's 2:27 a.m. right now!)

~ I despise driving and have no sense of direction at all

~ I'm a professional make-up artist and face painter (see lion photo above)

~ I do believe in Faeries... I do! I do!

~ Someday I intend to write a series of children's books


Tag... you're it!

Vanessa from Celiac Princess

Brian from Fire and Salt

Kate from Gluten Free Gobsmacked

Rachel from Living Without Wheat

Esther from The Lilac Kitchen

4 comments:

  1. That was fun to read! Hmmm....since I didn't know a lot about you (other than your GF cooking and that you lived relatively close to me) this was interesting. David Bowie, huh?

    Thanks for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen, I had fun reading yours and getting to know you a little better too. :) Yes... I have been a Bowie fan since I was a teen. I really love his older music; anything he did after 1980... not so much.

    Cheers,
    Cinde :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed with the organic produce and face painting. I'm enjoying getting to know people better with this game of tag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, it is fun learning more about our foodie friends!

    ReplyDelete

 
Button and signature by Blogger Boutique.