Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Encourage the Girl Scouts to Offer Gluten Free Cookies - Sign the Petition Today!

I found this link to sign a petition to encourage the Girl Scouts of America to sell a gluten and allergen free Girl Scout Cookie.  I am a former Girl Scout leader and an advocate for my daughter who has Celiac disease; I find it heartbreaking to see her missing out on the simple pleasures of life such as enjoying Girl Scout Cookies with her friends, so I was happy to sign the petition.

Please follow this link to sign the petition... 100,000 votes are needed by the end of May and there are currently less than 500 signatures.

Please post this link to the petition on your gluten free blogs, Facebook and Twitter pages to help spread the word.  Together we can make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Button and signature by Blogger Boutique.